Information Collected and How It Is Used
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you like to see, transaction records and bet history.
The data we collect comes from you and only you with your consent. Information provided to A Sure Win by filling in forms on our Website or any other information submitted to A Sure Win’s Customer Service Center is used for the following:
- To ensure minors do not gain entry to A Sure Win stores
- To correctly identify you
- To carryout surveys and customer research
- To keep record of the transactions carried out via the website, telephone or other means;
- To monitor your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Your personal information along with other information will be used for the following purposes:
- To process your bets; including card and on-line payments
- To set up, operate and manage your account
- To comply with our legal and regulatory duties
- To create personal profiles
- To carrying out customer research, surveys and analysis
- To provide customers with updates on promotional offers, our products and services and also events.
- To monitor transactions to prevent irregular betting, money laundering and cheating.
Disclosure of Personal Information
It is our policy at A Sure Win to keep your personal information confidential. A Sure Win does not sell to third parties any personal information it collects on customers. This information may be transferred to other companies associated, to business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers that are engaged to process such information on our behalf. We may also make inquiries of, and disclose details of how you conduct your account to, such agencies, security organizations and any other relevant third parties for fraud and money laundering prevention. Unauthorized access to and/or disclosed of customer information by A Sure Win’s Associates is not permitted. All associates are expected to maintain the confidentiality of Customer information at all times and failing to do so will result in appropriate disciplinary measures, which may include dismissal.
Telephone calls to and from our Customer Service Centre are recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising from the service you receive.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help A Sure Win to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the website you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser’s privacy settings to block cookies. Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling our future cookies means that you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the website.
Disclosure of Information
We are entitled to share personal information and betting history with sporting bodies and law enforcement agencies. This will be done for the purpose of investigating fraud, money laundering or any other criminal activity and to comply with the rules and regulation set out by the Gaming Board for The Bahamas.
Access to information
All A Sure Win customers are entitled to access personal information held about them.
Changes to our Privacy Statement